Whether you have a sudden injury like sprains, strains and breaks or niggling joint or muscle pain that crept up slowly, acupuncture can help you.
Acupuncture stimulates your body to heal itself. It encourages your blood and energy to circulate freely so that injured tissues get fresh nutrients needed to heal, it helps remove dead cells and toxins that slow healing, and it helps moderate inflammation.
Acupuncture treatments help to reduce swelling, relieve pain, improve mobility and hasten recovery from sporting injuries.
it also relax muscles and relieve spasm, decrease bruising, lower the body’s pain response and increases the function of the immune system.
Acupuncture can successfully treat all types of sport injuries including:
- muscle sprains, strains and tears
- general muscle pain and weakness
- ligament and tendon injuries
- sprained ankle
- assist healing of bone fractures and breaks
- tennis elbow and golfers elbow
- rotator cuff and shoulder injuries
- neck sprain and pain
- knee injuries and pain
- arm and wrist pain
- general joint stiffness and pain
- back pain and injury